Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Good Intentions


I know, I KNOW! I haven't blogged in over a week. I have even been off of work since last Tuesday. I was looking forward to several days of sitting at home in front of my computer posting all the PE photos I've been taking! Unfortunately, I spent almost all of it acting like Mike Newton in the movie theater bathroom. I don't know if it's a stomach flu or possible food poisoning, but it's not a pleasant feeling. My insides hate me.

So, instead of blogging or doing much of anything productive, I laid in bed reading "Wide Awake" on my iPhone (I seriously hope the author posts a new chapter soon! I've finished the 49 chapters she's posted so far) and groaning... a lot. Really. Just ask my annoyed husband.

I'm starting to feel better (See? I'm posting!) so I will hopefully be posting about the events of last week soon. It'll be like time travel, but without having to shell out the $45,000 for a DeLorean.

No comments:

Post a Comment