Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ready for battle!

PE is going to his first Houston Dynamo game tonight! The fam always dresses up for the games (we're season ticket holders) with our jerseys, orange wigs, face paint.... Can't have PE not joining in on all the fun! I think he's really excited!

Go Dynamo!

I probably should have chosen a different motif for his face. He ended up looking a lot like Mel Gibson in Braveheart.

BTW, "Snazaroo" face paint worked great on PE. I did a patch test first and it came right off. No staining! Because of that success, PE is totally gothing up for Tuesday night when I go see NIN/Jane's Addiction in Austin!

1 comment:

  1. Mini-Edward's a face-painter?!? NOOOOOO!!!

    LOL!

    Um... Please make sure you post pics of Goth OME - I hear he likes a little guyliner and black nail polish every once in a while. Who doesn't?

    : )

    ReplyDelete