Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coconut? Really?

Someone somewhere has come up with Edible Edward tea. Seriously. I sh** you not. Being a tea drinker myself (I don't like coffee. I know, I'm weird like that.), I clicked. I was curious. Even intrigued, if you will. This is what I found:

"Edward is not the only one who's thirsty around here... if you crave a taste of his deliciousness, this tea is for you. The provocative aroma, like his sweet breath, will arouse your senses... and as the delicious flavor passes over your tongue and through your body from head to toe, you'll think you've experienced the vampire's kiss.

Contains: caramel, coconut, irish breakfast"

Caramel and Irish Breakfast actually sounds pretty tasty. But coconut? And where did this person come up with this combination that made her think, "Hey! This reminds me of Edward's breath!" SM describes him smelling of honey, liliac and sun. I know this because I looked it up. (SIDE: God, I love my Kindle. Even looking up THAT was very easy. All I had to do was open Breaking Dawn, do a search on the word "smell" and it led me right to it! Awesome. If you don't have one, you should get one. If you can't, well, then... you can just be jealous of mine, I guess.)

No comments:

Post a Comment