Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ridin' dirty

Another beautiful day (I'm lovin this weather!) AND I got my car back! Yay me!

The dealership is by my work, which is in The Woodlands (the dealership, not my work. Work is even farther) and at least 45 minutes away from home. This means I need to take the Sam Houston Tollway to get there. Normally, no biggie. I have an EZ Tag (which work pays for... vehree nahhhhissss!) so I just blow right by the poor schmucks that are sitting in line, waiting their turn to throw coins into the net thingy. SIDE: Ever notice when you actually have to do this, you start thinking about how much it would suck if you missed? And then you DO, totally pissing off everyone in line behind you? Today, however, I'm in the crappy Clubman with no EZ Tag. I had it on my account as a temporary car, but that expired yesterday at 5pm. I tried calling to extend it, but the wait time on hold was almost 14 minutes! Eff that. So, this morning I needed $1.50 in change. While at a stop light, PE was kind enough to go fishing for me.


The machine takes those gold dollar coins, FYI.

I return the Clubman to the rightful owner and get my car. AMAZINGLY, the seat is done correctly and it matches everything else. If you know anything about the on-going seat struggle, you know that "AMAZING" was totally the right word to use here. If you don't know, don't ask. You don't want to know. Seriously.

The replaced leather. It's now black.

Now, I'm a happy camper. Sunroof open. Hysteria by Muse blarring on the stereo. Ray Bans ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment